Reporting Warranty Items
To make things simple, here is a list of warranty items and whom to contact. If you’re not sure, no problem - simply call us at (604)-888-1717 ext 103 and we will help you.
|Appliances||Contact the manufacturer directly.|
|Emergency||Contact the Cantera Home Team at 604-888-1717. Emergency service is generally considered that which requires immediate attention. Please refer to your Homeowner Manual for descriptions of possible emergency situations and action to be taken.|
|Non-Emergency||Submit your Customer Service Request Form online.|
|Water and Storm Damage||Contact your homeowner’s insurance agent immediately.|
|Questions?||Call Cantera during normal business hours at (604) 888-1717 or leave a message at Extension 103 after hours.|
Warranty Protection: Your new home is protected by a 2-5-10 year warranty program. This coverage is approved under BC’s Homeowner Protection Act.
The warranty includes the following coverge:
- 2 year coverage for materials, workmanship and major systems
- In the 1st 12 months, coverage for any defect in materials & labour
- In the 1st 15 months, for the common property, common facilities, and other assets of a Strata Corporation, covered for any defect in materials & labour.
- 5 year coverage for the building envelope
- 10 year coverage for structural defects
Also See: Homeowner Protection Office: http://www.hpo.bc.ca